Develop a report including the below.
• Evaluate the inter-relationship between the different processes and function within the organisation. Identify and explain the college mission, aims & objectives and analyse against the performance of the organisation. (LO 1: 1.1)
• Justify the methodology to be used to map processes to the college’s objectives and functions and evaluate the output of the process and quality gateways. (LO 1: 1.2, 1.3)
• Design a plan to promote goals and objectives for own area of responsibility and ensure plans are consistent with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements.(LO 2: 2.1)
• Write objectives to ensure that they are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based to align people and other resources in an effective and efficient way. ( LO 2: 2.2)
• Implement appropriate systems to achieve objectives in the most efficient way, on time, to budget and meeting organisational standards of quality. (LO 2: 2.3)
• Carry out work activities meeting the operational plan through effective monitoring and control. (LO 2: 2.4)
• Design systems to manage and monitor quality standards specified by the organisation. (LO 3: 3.1)
• Demonstrate a quality culture to ensure continuous monitoring, evaluation and development of the process (LO 3: 3.2)
• Recommend improvements which align with the organisation’s objectives and goals and which results in improvements. (LO 3: 3.3)
• Report on wider implications of proposed changes within the organisation. (LO 3: 3.4)
Pre-Written Pages: 12
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.