1. Make a list of ten articles about TRIZ (Inventive Problem Solving).
2. List the articles as follows:Author last name, first name, middle name, year published (in parenthesis). The article title, the publication name (in italic), publication number, publication volume number, from page ….. number to page …. number.Example:Mitland, John, C (2015). TRIZ Innovation, the Journal of Science, 22(17), 55-67.
3. Summarize any one articles of the ten articles. The summary for each article should be 5-6 pages in length, typed-written, double-spaced.
4. Cover page. In this page for each article, write the title of the article, author name; your name, course name and section, semester and year, the name of the College.
5. Item (4) above should be the first page (don’t number it).
6. The second page of the paper should be the table of contents for the paper (don’t number it).
7. Executive summary. A single page that summarizes your summary of the 5-6 pages for each paper. This page comes after the table of contents (this is page number 1).
8. Each article summary starts immediately after the executive summary. Your summary should consist of sections. The number of sections will depend on the nature of the article selected.
9. Item (1) above should be at the end of the paper. Give it the name: References.10. The maximum points that could be earned for the two summary articles are 8 points.
Pre-Written Pages: 6
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.