Write a brief and clear report that describes a story of success or failure of a multinational merger or acquisition. This report should cover the followings (as possible).
1. Brief description of the acquisition you have selected.
2. The motivation and reasons for the merger and acquisition activities.
3. Evidence of success or failure of the merger and acquisition.
4. Identify the accounting methods and standards employed (GAAP/ IFRS) concerning the acquisition and the consolidation of financial statements.
5. Analyze the accounting requirements for the business combination and discuss challenges in preparing the financial statements for the consolidation of subsidiaries on the date of acquisition. Also, evaluating the amount of goodwill or other intangible assets derived from the transaction.
6. Include at least three (3) external sources (references) to support your position. Use Harvard style for referencing.
You can use the media and web resources to obtain additional information. The online library services in Qatar University offers access to a valuable source of information such as LexisNexis. Log on in to my QU and click on the library Tab, go to E-Databases on the left hand panel and select LexisNexis. Once there, enter your company name in the search box and select the type of sources and voila!
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Citations and references must follow Harvard format within the report and at the end of the report.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Maximum length for the report is 10 pages (Excluding the appendices).
Pre-Written Pages: 9
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.