Term Paper: 360-Degree View of the CustomerFictitious assumptions and details may be assumed or created for the completion of this assignment. Applications cases and examples in the textbook and elsewhere may be used to support your discussions and your examples. Imagine you are a senior executive in a company (e.g., bank, retail chain, telecommunication, insurance, etc.) that is undergoing some major changes (e.g., regulatory, market condition, competition, disruptive technologies, etc.). You want to completely understand your customers, so the company can be more successful in generating revenue from existing customers and / or gain new customers. You believe that by understanding your customers demographics, financial information, score, spending pattern, and so on, you can provide better customer service, market your products, create new products, and retain your customers. There are many technologies, solutions, and processes that you can leverage to obtain this information. There are also many new technologies that have emerged in recent years, such as RFID, Mobility, and Big Data (Hadoop). You have to develop long-term and short-term strategies and implement a set of DSS and BI solutions to meet your goal of achieving a 360-degree view of your customers.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Identify at least three (3) business problems that you would like to solve with your 360-degree view of customers.
2. Identify the business benefits of achieving a 360-degree view of customers.
3. Prepare a: a. long-term strategy to meet your goal of achieving a 360-degree view of your customers. b. short-term strategy to meet your goal of achieving a 360-degree view of your customers.
4. Determine at least three (3) technologies total that you will need to implement to achieve the goals of your: a. long-term strategy. b. short-term strategy.
5. Create at least one (1) diagram to highlight your solutions and technology architecture.
6. Identify and analyze the key strengths and weakness of the technologies you chose.
7. Propose and explain any processes you need to have for this effort.
Pre-Written Pages: 8
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.