Outline and Aims
This module is designed to provide postgraduate students with useful theoretical and practical lessons to dissertation preparation and research methods. The emphasis will be on encouraging and enabling you to develop your analytical and technical research skills, so that you are better able to undertake your module assignments and your dissertation. The module is designed to enhance your critical, analytical, information gathering and writing skills. You will need to utilise these skills throughout your time at RHUL. The module also focuses more specifically on the skills and techniques you will need to successfully undertake your dissertation. The summary of the module aims are:
- To help and prepare students for their dissertation
- Encourage students to reflect critically upon the theoretical and philosophical assumptions underlying research methodology
- Facilitate the ability of students to achieve a self-manage process of systematic and logical enquiry consistent with writing a dissertation
- Enable students to research and write a structured research proposal that will form the basis of the student’s dissertation
- Encourage students to consider the ethical aspects of conducting research
Pre-Written Pages: 2200
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.