Reading reflection must answer the following 3 prompts using the template provided:
(1) Summarize the major themes from the assigned SECONDARY SOURCE: Fernandez, Brown in the Windy City, ch3; Hirsch, Massive Resistance in the Urban North- Trumbull Park, Chicago, 1953-1966
(2) Analyze assigned primary source documents in depth in relation to the assigned secondary source readings: PRIMARY SOURCE: A Real Estate Speculator Explains the Fine Art of Blockbusting, (1962)
(3) Relate the assigned reading to some current event or personal life experience.
In this paper you have to directly answer questions!!!!
1. Summarize the major themes from the assigned secondary source readings.
2. Analyze at least one of the assigned primary source documents in-depth in relation to the assigned secondary source reading.
3. Relate the assigned reading to some current event or personal life experience.
Pre-Written Pages: 1
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.