See attached file below for instructions. The minimum is 2500 words (excluding references). Can go over 2500, but try to be concise.
I will send you some useful articles I found from Google scholar and more details in a bit.
Here is more details regarding assignment:
Phytosterols and phytostanols
1. What are the significant differences between phytosterols and phytostanol?
2. Conditions of use, e.g., heating, relevant to the claim?
3. Formation of oxides during cooking?
· Duration of heating/frying
· Type of lipid matrix and water content
4. Atherogenic potential for oxidation products?
5. Plaque-reducing effects cancelled out by their oxidation products?
(Be sure to address the issue of phytosterol intake from fresh fruits and vegetables vs. intake for phytosterols added to foods)
Here are some articles I found (see attached files).
I will look for more articles and send it to you later.
Pre-Written Pages: 10
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.