On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
1. To evaluate and demonstrate in-depth analysis of their negotiated and agreed chosen topic, relating current literature to their practice and experience.
2. To demonstrate a critical appraisal of the evidence base to develop a proposal for change in the context of the chosen topic.
3. To demonstrate and discriminate application of models of change and make recommendations as to how their proposal may be implemented.
The reading list will be dictated by the topic chosen by the student and as recommended by the supervisor.
Key Skills delivered by this Module:
1. Managing and developing self
2. Working and relating to others
4. Managing tasks and solving problems
5. Applying technology
6. Applying design and creativity
Pre-Written Pages: 16
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.