Prepared Role Electronic Presentation Guidelines with Scoring Rubric Purpose The purpose of this assignment is to:
a) demonstrate how the skills outlined in the AACN Essentials are applicable to the role of a masterâ€™sâ€“prepared nurse (CO #5, #6) and
b) present ideas in a clear, succinct, and scholarly manner (CO #1).
Course Outcomes Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to: (CO#1) Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge. (PO 3) (CO#5) Analyze the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Masterâ€™s Education in Nursing [AACN Essentials]. (PO 1) (CO#6) Assess the roles of the masterâ€™s-prepared nurse. (PO 1) REQUIREMENTS:
1. Discuss the MSN specialty track (educator, executive, informatics, health policy, FNP) that you have selected.
2. Demonstrate how the skills outlined in the nine (9) AACN Essentials are applicable to your selected master €™s-prepared specialization.
3. Identify three ways that a masterâ€™s-prepared nurse in your specialty would use the AACN Essentials skills in nursing practice.
4. Provide empirical evidence to support the three (3) ways a masterâ€™s-prepared nurse would use the AACN Essentials in practice. A minimum of two (2) current scholarly articles are required in this section of the presentation.
5. Concluding statements summarize content.
6. 15-slide presentation with speaker notes in APA format, not counting title and reference slides. PREPARING THE PAPER
1. This is a PowerPoint presentation.
2. Review the Creating a Professional Presentation located in Doc Sharing.
3. This presentation is to focus on the specific role you have chosen in the MSN program (e.g., educator, executive, informatics, health policy, FNP) and identify the AACN Essentials that are applicable to your specific role POWERPOINT PRESENTATION WITH SPEAKER NOTES
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.