This section should not exceed 2.5 pages in length. Be sure the Executive Summary answers the following key questions and includes evidence or support for your claims from credible sources, such as your own industry research and primary research with potential customers.
1. What is your business concept? Include information about your business, customers, benefits, and distribution.
2. Does your industry support the feasibility of the concept? Explain.
3. Is there customer acceptance for your business and its products/services? What is the demand?
4. What is your entry strategy? How will you achieve initial market penetration and obtain your first customer?
5. Who are your key competitors, and how will you differentiate your business from the competition?
6. What is your pricing strategy, and how do you justify it?
7. Does your founding team have the capabilities to implement the plan successfully? If not, how will you find these capabilities?
8. How will your business be designed to facilitate implementation in terms of legal structure, organizational structure, and process?
9. In one paragraph, what is your marketing plan?
10. Does your financial plan support a viable business? Include a summary of key points and capital requirements (i.e., a needs assessment).
11. How will you fund the business?
Pre-Written Pages: 12
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.