1. Carefully read the New Student Orientation Guidelines found in Doc Sharing. This provides specific details on how to complete this assignment. Carefully read the Rubric prior to completing this assignment.
2. Rename this document by clicking Save As. Change the file name so it reads Your Last Name New Student Orientation.docx. For example, if your last name is Smith, type Smith New Student Orientation.docx.
3. Save the document as a .docx compatible with Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
4. Type your name and date at the top of this template.
5. Type your answers directly on the template. Follow all instructions. Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.
6. Prior to the due date, post questions about this assignment to the Q & A Forum so your classmates can read the advice, too. You may also e-mail questions to your instructor.
a. Certificate of completion of the New Student Orientation (NSO)
b. Your completed New Student Orientation Template
Pre-Written Pages: 1
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.