After first reading the entire exam, thoroughly answer each essay question consistent with the Writing Across the Curriculum section below.
Save your work in DOC, DOCX, or RTF format with your last name in the title.
Upload your exam document to the course Dropbox You must confirm successful upload. Late exam submissions will receive a grade of zero.
Questions (25 points each):
1. As an outcome of the Module 1 Discussion, identify and describe what the class as a whole (a) found to be the top four communication management problems commonly associated with advertising and promotion, and (b) found to be the top solutions to these communication management problems. Why is it important to apply the Saint Leo core value of community when working with your peers (both in the classroom and in the work environment)? Give an example of how the core value was applied in the discussion.
2. Outline and explain the key outcomes of the research represented in the assigned mobile advertising article.
3. Compare (cite and explain relevant similarities) and contrast (cite and explain relevant pointed differences) the services offered by the following advertising agencies: Strawberry Frog, DDB Worldwide, and Exile on 7th.
4. Compare (cite and explain relevant similarities) and contrast (cite and explain pointed differences) TV and radio as advertising media.
5. Compare and contrast the value of newspapers and magazines as advertising media given the current external marketing environment (economic, legal, social, cultural, etc.).
6. Identify and explain the chief challenges confronting mobile advertising.
Pre-Written Pages: 3
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.