You are to write an investment report of 3000 (-/+ 10%) words. You should analyses an internationally operating firm with publicly available reporting and summarize your findings in an executive report.
Address in particular the following questions with reference to your report:
1. What is the revenue, cost and profit structure of your chosen firm?
2. How has the firm been performing over time (minimum 3-year trend)?
3. What is the relative value of your chosen firm – i.e. perform a relative valuation of your chosen firm?
4. Is the firm significantly exposed to a particular firm and country?
5. What are the relevant factors (economic, political, etc.) affecting the firm’s profitability?
Pre-Written Pages: 12
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.