1. INTRODUCTION: Describe your firm. When did it go public, who is the current CEO, what does it produce, what is its current stock price, present a snapshot of the firm in your own words.
2. GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP POLICY: Go to the annual report (10K) and see if what type of business your firm is conducting overseas. Is it acquiring firms? Engaged in lawsuits? You can attain great hints from the letter to the shareholders. Is the firm growing?
3. VALUE LINE REPORT: Go to our library webpage and find Value Line. http://www3.valueline.com/secure/vlispdf/stk1700/lookup.aspx (Links to an external site.). Enter the ticker symbol for your company and pull down the one page PDF report. What do analysts have to say about your company?
4. BETA Analysis: Go to the Google Doc spreadsheet and import the beta YOU calculated using the DJIA as the market rate or return. Also import the beta YOU calculated using the S&P 500 rate of return. Look up the beta using Yahoo Finance and Google Finance. In a few paragraphs, discuss your findings. Is your firm risky? Why or why not?
5. Conclusion: In your opinion, is your firm “risky” compared to other companies on the Google Doc spreadsheet.
6. Works Cited Page (you should also cite sources in your paper with parenthetical citations!).
Pre-Written Pages: 2
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.