CWV-101: Jesus Film Worksheet and Journal #2 Module 2- Part 1 Jesus Film Worksheet
• In order to complete this assignment, access and view The “Jesus” Film for free at www.Jesusfactorfiction.com website.
• Not only is it paramount for the Christian to understand who Jesus Christ is in the Bible, but also to know the significance of His life and ministry. In order to more fully understand how the life and teachings of Jesus Christ impact the Christian, watch the film then complete the worksheet.
• Answer the following questions using this document as a template.
• GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
• In the introductory material, key themes such as “sin,” “sacrifice,” and “relationship with God” emerge. How do these themes apply to the story of Jesus? Why are these themes important to a Christian worldview?
• What do the events of Jesus’ birth reveal about who Jesus is?
• After His baptism and temptation, Jesus returns to his hometown of Nazareth and reads from the book of Isaiah. Several other times, references are made to other books of the Bible, especially as prophecy that Jesus fulfilled. Jesus: Fact or Fiction? is based on the Gospel of Luke. What is the significance of the Bible for understanding who Jesus is?
Pre-Written Pages: 1
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.