The international marketing plan must be addressed to the CEO of your chosen company and contain a clear sales objective for the first year e.g. £50,000 in gross sales (£15,000 in net revenue). The plan must have options and making firm, clear and costed decisions regarding:
1. What is to be achieved? – Business objectives. (100 words)
2. Which country and why? – Country screening. (350) Screen all countries CBNVR
3. Which market segment(s)? – STP (500)
4. What is to be achieved in the chosen market? – Marketing Objectives (250)
5. How will you bring the product to the customer? – Entry Mode Selection (500)
6. How will you compete and generate value? – Detailed International Marketing Mix (1000)
7. How much will the promotional element cost? Will we make or lose money in year 1?
Pre-Written Pages: 12
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.