1) INTEGRATION OF KNOWLEDGE – The paper demonstrates that the author fully understands andhas applied concepts learned in the course. Concepts are integrated into the writer’s own insights. The writer provides concluding remarks that show analysis and synthesis of ideas.
2) TOPIC FOCUS – The topic is focused narrowly enough for the scope of this assignment. A thesis statement provides direction for the paper, either by statement of a position or hypothesis.
3) DEPTH OF DISCUSSION – In-depth discussion & elaboration in all sections of the paper.
4) COHESIVENESS – Ties together information from all sources. Paper flows from one issue to the next without the need for headings. Author’s writing demonstrates an understanding of the relationship among material obtained from all sources.
5) SPELLING & GRAMMAR – No spelling &/or grammar mistakes
6) SOURCES – More than 5 current sources, of which at least 3 are peer-review journal articles or scholarly books. Sources include both general background sources and specialized sources.Special-interest sources and popular literature are acknowledged as such if they are cited. All web sites utilized are authoritative
7) CITATIONS – Cites all data obtained from other sources. APA citation style is used in both text and bibliography.Project rubrics
adapted from Cornell College:
Pre-Written Pages: 5
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.