1. State your client. Include a brief description of the client to address relative variables – why you are choosing the program based on that client.
2. State two measurable, specific, realistic, and attainable goals – these must be stated using numbers (no weight loss!). These must be functional goals per strength, flexibility, functionality, etc.
NOTE: Items #1 and #2 will be in a WORD document and attached to the submission.
3. Build your exercise program around muscles, not body parts. We must work with muscles. We are beyond “body parts”.
4. For each goal choose six to eight exercises that directly correspond to the end goal(s). Stick with the IDEA Health & Fitness and the EXOS tab (no Youtube or TRX please). No pre-made workouts either. If an exercise that you want to use is not present, you may make your YouTube video and add it to your account. The capability is in the Ideafit tool.
5. Define the sets, reps, weight, distance (if applicable), speed (if applicable), and intensity of each exercise. Post any comments.
6. Go to the share function and post your workout to your twitter feed and Facebook page if you have one or both of these. If not, I suggest establishing them as they are your brand. Email the workout to five people using the Share tab.
Pre-Written Pages: 3
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.