What have you learned the semester?
More specifically, what lessons have you drawn from your discussions in class about history you have learned this semester, and what ethical dilemmas have arisen for you as a result of this new information?
- Your response to the question must be typed —–twelve point font, double spaced, one-inch margins. In writing your answer, please do not exceed five pages.
In your response, use your assigned text(s), the instructor’s handouts, and class notes taken from discussions, and any other SCHOLARLY sources you may want.
- Your generalizations must be supported by direct citations from the text, class notes, or instructor’s handouts.
- Citations should be made in MLA format. For readings, class notes or presentations, you might use: (ZInn, 26) or (LOewen, 3) or (class notes) or (Powerpoint, Cold War).
Note: You must cite parenthetically throughout your narrative. Please follow this format. There should be many citations throughout your response taken from the sources noted because assumptions and interpretations must be bolstered by citations. The strength of your response is dependent largely upon the number of citations from the assigned sources.
- Do not include a bibliography.
- You may consult with your classmate in formulating an answer to this question. However, you must write your own, unique, independent answer to this question.
- You will turn this paper in through
Pre-Written Pages: 3
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.