1) Identify which type of Positive News Message this email is using in the article link above (To help you narrow it down pick if it is a Direct Claim, Adjustment or a Goodwill Message). Explain how you know it is this type of message.
2) Once you have identified and explained how you know this is the correct type of Positive News Message,that the letter is using, then identify the components of this type of message.
3) Use examples from the letter to explain how the example demonstrates the components of this type of Positive News Message.
4) Now look to see how this letter could be improved. Look to see how the letter could have better utilized your book’s suggestions for implementing the components of this type of message.
5) Summarize your thoughts and apply what you’ve learned from this chapter and the book to describe the overall strengths, weaknesses and opportunities you see in this letter.
Pre-Written Pages: 2
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.