Explore Global Health Facts page of The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation website at http://kff.org/globaldata/
Select two countries from among those represented on the global map on the webpage. Hovering over the map with your computer’s mouse will highlight the countries represented, but you may also type the country’s name in the search box provided.
Create a table that compares the following factors for the United States and the two countries selected (for a total of three countries represented on the table):
Income and Economy:
1. Population Below $1.25 a Day (The share of the population living on less than $1.25 a day – a measure of extreme poverty).
2. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita.
Programs, Funding, and Financing:
1. Total expenditure on health.
2. Availability of funding assistance from other countries.
3. Health care workforce and capacity to provide care.
Other Diseases, Conditions, and Risk Indicators:
1. Diseases/Conditions that are most prevalent.
2. Population with sustainable access to improved water source.
3. Population with sustainable access to improved sanitation.
Based on the comparative table you developed, rank the countries according to access, cost, and sustainability. Which of the countries is the most sustainable and why? Which of the countries is least sustainable and why? Rationale must be provided with your responses.
Pre-Written Pages: 2
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.