Forgiveness In My Own Life from War Torn Country You will write an “Essay” that will help you address the course question about forgiveness from three different standpoints: your own personal experience. Each essay must have a thesis and supporting arguments drawing on the material covered in the course. A short essay on “Forgiveness in Your Own Life” (at least 1,500 words or longer): What role has forgiveness played in your own life narrative.
• Schuls, L. and Sandage, S. 2003. The Faces of Forgiveness: Searching for Wholeness and Salvation Grand Rapids: Baker Academic.
• Volf, Miraslov. 1996. Exclusion and Embrace: A Theological Exploration of Identity, Otherness, and Embrace. Nashville; Abingdon Press.
• How does the gospel of Jesus Christ bring forgiveness, reconciliation, and healing to people wherever there is sin, conflict, and suffering?
Integrating biblical and theological resources with current interdisciplinary research on forgiveness, each unit in the course fleshes out aspects of that central question with more specific questions:
1. What does the Bible say about forgiveness?
2. What is forgiveness and why does it matter for our lives?
3. Who forgives—and why does “who forgives” matter?
4. How does forgiveness happen?
5. Why is forgiveness so important for leadership in Christian communities and for our lives in the world?
Pre-Written Pages: 5
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.