The purposes of this assignment are to (a) identify and articulate key concepts of forecasting and budgeting strategies for your cardiac unit at Saint Louis Medical Center (SLMC), which includes evaluating variance analyses as they apply to nursing budgets within healthcare organizations; and (b) formulate a revenue and expense budget for a nursing unit within a healthcare organization and communicate the information in a clear, succinct, and scholarly manner.
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to
1) Formulate a revenue and expense budget for a nursing unit within a healthcare organization.
2) Evaluate variance analyses as they apply to nursing budgets within healthcare organizations.
PREPARING THE PAPER
Note: Use the resources related to SLMC to assist in completion of this assignment
Clear introduction of your forecasting assignment is in the introduction paragraph, including a sentence that states the purpose of your paper.
1. Clearly articulate key concepts of your forecasting budget for the cardiac unit at SLMC.
2. Include of a minimum of three sources of scholarly, empirical evidence that supports your budget strategies for the cardiac unit at SLMC. See resources under Doc Sharing related to SLMC.
3. Identify budget strategies to keep your forecast for the cardiac unit at SLMC within budget.
4. Provide concluding statements that should summarize your overall forecasting assignment content.
Pre-Written Pages: 3
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.