Below is the link for the financial statements for Kohl’s Corporation for the 2010 fiscal year ending January 29, 2011. Under the term Groupings Filter, change the term All Forms to Annual Filings using the drop-down arrow and press Search.
You should then scroll down and select the 10k dated 3/18/2011 and choose to download in Word or PDF format.
Below is the link for the financial statements for J.C. Penney Corporation for the 2010 fiscal year ending January 29, 2011. Under the term Groupings Filter, change the term All Forms to Annual Filings using the drop-down arrow and press Search.
You should then scroll down and select the 10k dated 3/29/2011 and choose to download in Word format.
A sample project template is available for download in Doc Sharing. The sample project compares the ratio performance of Tootsie Roll and Hershey using the 2012 financial statements of Tootsie Roll and Hershey provided at their websites.
This course contains a Course Project where you will be required to submit one draft of the project at the end of Week 5 and the final completed project at the end of Week 7. Using the financial statements for Kohl’s Corporation and J.C. Penney Corporation, respectively, you will calculate and compare the financial ratios listed further down this document for the fiscal year ending 2010 and prepare your comments about two companies’ performance based on your ratio calculations. The entire project will be graded by the instructor at the end of the final submission in Week 7 and one grade will be assigned for the entire project.
Required Ratios for Final Project Submission
1. Earnings per Share of Common Stock
2. Current Ratio
3. Gross Profit Margin
4. Rate of Return on Sales (Net Profit Margin)
5. Inventory Turnover
6. Days’ Inventory Outstanding (DIO)
7. Accounts Receivable Turnover
8. Days’ Sales Outstanding (DSO)
9. Asset Turnover
10. Rate of Return on Total Assets (ROA)
11. Debt Ratio
12. Times Interest Earned Ratio
13. Dividend Yield (For the purposes of this ratio, use Yahoo Finance to look up current dividend yield and stock price; just note the date that you looked up this information.)
14. Rate of Return on Common Stockholders’ Equity (ROE)
15. Free Cash Flow
16. Price/Earnings Ratio (Multiple) (For the purpose of this ratio, for both Kohl’s and J.C. Penney, use the market price per share on January 31, 2011.)
Pre-Written Pages: 2
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.