1. Access “Parallels In Time: A History of Developmental Disabilities” using the following URLs: http://www.mnddc.org/parallels/index.html
2. Preview all sections of the website.
3. A minimum 500-word summary (double spaced) is required for 3 (or more) of the sections/topics reviewed. You will be writing one summary that includes all 3 sections/topics. Please title all the sections that you select.
a. Ex: Pick 3 time periods from Part 1 or Part 2. (It could be 2 time periods from Part 1 and 1 time period from Part 2). Read all the subtopics in each time period and write a summary.
4. A 250 word (minimum – double space) personal reaction should follow the summary.
5. Two questions about the information you summarized should be asked at the end of your personal response.
6. And finally, write a paragraph (minimum of 250 words) on how does this information relate to course information covered so far?
Pre-Written Pages: 2
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.