Following on from your lectures and seminar activities and the feedback you received in class; choose a research topic for the purposes of analysis. Write a research proposal suitable for an academic dissertation, which will:
• Explain the rationale for the research (i.e. why it is worth doing);
• State the aims and objectives of the research;
• Review literature on the topic
• Explain the methodology you intend to use in your research;
• Explain the specific research techniques which you intend to use
(e.g. questionnaire, interviews, case study, etc). Give your reasons
why you think that the chosen technique or techniques is (or are)
appropriate for this project.
• Discuss what, and how, data will be collected; e.g. consider whether
data is primary or secondary; qualitative or quantitative etc.
• Explain how the data will be interpreted;
• Discuss whether the findings will have validity, reliability and
• Discuss any potential difficulties which might arise in relation to
this research and explain how you might deal with these difficulties;
• Discuss timescale you need to do the research
• Discuss budgetary issues and source of funding
• List all your references and bibliographies
• List your appendix
Pre-Written Pages: 10
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.