Introduction: setting the context, addressing the question, the approach to answering the question. You may choose to define the terms in this section. (600 WORDS)
Main body of the assignment: critical evaluation and application of leadership and management theories referring to selected organisation and relevant and reliable academic sources.
Conclusion: bring together your main points; address the main question, i.e. evaluate the influence of classical and human relations approaches in leadership and management today. (600 WORDS)
2. You may use either an organization with which you are familiar (e.g. for whom you work or have worked) or other organizations
3. Identify relevant practices, policies, and approaches of organisations; these should be suitably evidenced. For example, classical and human relations approaches to leadership and management have different conceptions of motivation, incentives, and rewards, ways of organizing work and tasks etc. How are these reflected in company policies?
4. To help guide your search, you may want to think of industry sectors and then select companies, for example, the automotive industry – Volkswagen; Information Technology – Google.
5. Check the Mintel database for industry sectors and businesses. Also look at company websites, but it is important that you offer sources of your information.
6. Literature should be sourced from a range of journal articles and textbooks.
7. When referring to organizations’ formal practices and policies, appropriate references should be provided to reports, websites and other relevant documents to allow tutors to access it.
8. At first, you should look that you consider all topics we spoke about in the lecture:
– Classical Management
– Motivation Theories (Content and Process Process)
– Strategy (Descriptive and prescriptive strategy) and Systems (Complex adaptive systems)
Of course it’s your decision which theories you will introduce for each topic.
I would advise you to define at each topic the basic terms to the beginning and come then to the theories.
Pre-Written Pages: 19
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.