Your final paper is a research paper/literature review on a topic we have covered in class this semester. The topic must be related to the subject of psychology in the African Diaspora and it should be of interest to you. The goal of this paper is to explore the literature and go beyond what was covered in class; you will expand your knowledge of a specific topic. This topic will be the basis for the brief presentation (5-7 minutes) that everyone will deliver during the last 2 classes.
The following criteria for the individual written project report should be adhered to; please use the outlined headings:
- State the topic and highlight important points relevant to the topic.
- Describe how the topic or issue is relevant to psychology in the African Diaspora using related theory or research as evidence and for citations.
- Summarize the issues, theory and/or research identified through a literature review.
- Critique the issues, literature, theory and/or research identified through your literature review. By critique I mean to identify any flaws or problems with each theory or study.
- This will be the longest section of your paper.
- Summarize the most important points and remind the reader of the topic.
- Suggest directions for future research or highlight the issues that remain unknown (and thus require future research).
- This will be the shortest section of your paper.
Pre-Written Pages: 11
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.