From education to religion, the use of ethical practice codes is widespread in civil society. Codes of ethics form the bedrock of professional activity in many health care careers.To prepare for this Discussion, review the three codes of ethics (Hippocratic Oath, American Association of Medical Assistance, and Principles of Medical
Ethics: American Medical Association) in “Appendix 1” of the Lewis and Tamparo text. Select one of the codes that best reflects your personal philosophy.
By Day 4, post a comprehensive response to the following:
• Which of the three codes of ethics listed best reflects your personal philosophy? Why?
• What roles do codes of ethics play in health care?
• What factors impact your own personal code of ethics?
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings.
By Day 6, respond to at least one of your colleagues’ postings in one
or more of the following ways:
• Ask a probing question.
• Expand on the colleague’s posting with additional insight and resources.
• Offer polite disagreement or critique, supported with evidence.In addition, you may also respond as follows:
• Offer and support an opinion.
• Validate an idea with your own experience.
• Make a suggestion or comment that guides or facilitates the discussion.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of your colleagues’ comments. You are not required to post these final insights.
Pre-Written Pages: 1
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.