1. Which group did you choose? Why did you pick that group?
2. What is the dominant identity of the group?
3. What is the group’s relationship to the larger society?
4. Give a brief history of the group.
5. How do members join? Do they need to qualify in some respect?
6. How do the members distinguish themselves from the rest of society?
7. Do members “age-out” of the group, or can affiliation continue into adulthood?
8. What about “wannabes”? What is the benefit of being a wannabe? How is their relationship with the larger society different from that of group members?
9. Critical thinking; the most important part of this exercise:
Do you belong to this group, or do you know someone who belongs to this group?
Assuming you qualify, would you join this group? Why or why not?
Pre-Written Pages: 3
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.