Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and
2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Part 1 & 2 is complete, only need writer to do Part 3. Part 1 & 2 will be attached for the writer to read.Write a paper in which you:Provide
Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (attached for reading)
1. Revise your Persuasive Paper
Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates. Provide Part
2:Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (attached for reading)2. Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (needs to be completed by writer)
3. Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
4. State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer.
5. State, explain, and support the second disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer.
6. Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
11. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1,
2, and 3.
Pre-Written Pages: 2
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.