1) What were the two main findings in the PARC Case (1971) ?
2) Identify by exceptionality the students who were eligible for Exceptional Student Education under the provisions of the Education for All Handicapped Children Act (94-142) passed in 1975?
3) Do the parents have to pay for the education if their disabled child attends a public school?
4) Why is a regular education teacher included in the IEP (Individual Education Plan) team?
5) Define the term, ?appropriate education.?
6) Define the term, ?Individual Education Plan or IEP.?
7) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in the Rowley Case?
8) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide the school had to provide in the Tatro Case?
9) In Cedar Rapids v. Garret, The U.S. Supreme Court decided that the school had to do what for the student?
10) What was the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in Honig v. Doe?
11) Explain when a school must hold a ?manifestation determination hearing??
12) Explain when a school must develop a ?behavior intervention plan (BIP) for a student?
13) What is the definition of a ?least restrictive environment? or LRE?
14) What is the definition of ?related services??
15) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in Schaeffer v. Weast (2005)?
16) What does the term: ?Response To Intervention? (RTI) mean for public school principals and teachers?
17) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in Winkelman v. Parma City
School District (2007) ?
Pre-Written Pages: 6
*Please note down the Number of Pages & Order Topic before place the Pre-Written Order
*Please note that pre-written orders are previously submitted orders by students and tutors. They are not plagiarism-free and should only be used for reference or better understanding of the topic.
If you require newly written order then please select custom order. We guarantee that the completed custom order will be free of plagiarism.